You would like your events to be more sustainable. They should:
- Provide garbage cans
- Offer water refill stations
- Use waterless toilets
- Offer compostable serverware
- Be accessible by public transportation
- Offer vegetarian and vegan food
- Offer locally produced food
- Provide bicycle parking
- Have a solid-waste management plan
- Have a food recovery plan
- Have a public sustainability awareness plan
- Have a sustainability single point of contact
- Have a local community impact analysis
What about providing event producers with an event sustainability tool that incorporates all these concepts, and does this transparently, at the same time as the users are laying out their events. A system that:
- Makes these options available,
- Reminds event producers to use them, and
- Tracks their usage?
That is why we built EventMapStudio: an event layout tool with built-in sustainability.
- Contact us for more information
- Register for a free trial
- Learn more about our approach to Event Sustainability
To go back to the original question of the article, How do I improve event sustainability ? The answer is: Automate it with EventMapStudio.